International Students:Home

Translate this site:


How to gain your Study Visa:

If we believe we can provide the opportunities and education you require, and you would like to join our college community, we will help arrange your visa paperwork.

Once we have made you a conditional offer, we will request a deposit of £1000. When you can provide us with information which you may not have at the stage of initial application (for example exam results, or an IELTS certificate), we will then make a final agreement as to your programme of study based on this update.

If you are then happy to proceed, we will provide an unconditional offer and a 'Confirmation of your Acceptance to Study' at King Edward's (CAS) once a 50% deposit for educational fees has been received. The CAS is a statement of relevant information about you, your sponsor and your programme of study, along with a unique reference number which will be valid for use in a Tier 4 Visa application for 6 months from the date it is provided by us.

Students age 17 or younger should apply for a Tier 4 (Child) Study Visa. We will work with you to ensure you present your documents correctly so as to secure this visa.

If you any reason you are refused we will work with you to over-turn this decision, or, if you prefer, provide a refund (less the handling costs incurred in applying for your visa).

Once you arrive in the UK the remaining balance of your fees will be due for payment when youenrol at the college.

Home-stay accommodation costs will be paid termly, in advance.

Please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further information.